Ta lokalizacja znajduje się około (w linii prostej) od CiebieZamknij kalkulator
- Leading the local transport team and the standard way of working: the processes that apply for transport execution and administration
- Identify bottle necks in the transport operation.
- Solve daily escalations, escalate if needed and initiate improvements for structural mitigation.
- Monitor available capacity of employees and transport partners
- Participate in transport capacity planning process, together with Central Transport Planning and Transport partners
- Participate and monitor the daily dispatch operation, where transport routes are dispatched to the different transport partners
- Monitor timely departure and delivery and take corrective actions in case of process disturbances (e.g. warehouse delay, or late truck arrival)
- Give support and monitor the administrative tasks in the team: way bill administration, hourly states of drivers, admin of performance and operational data required for self-billing of transport partners and/or performance reporting
- Monitor that transport partners comply with maintenance procedures for the use of Action assets: mainly Trailers.
- Manage the team, by providing the right instructions, support training of new employees
- Participate in several periodic meetings, a.o. weekly DC-meeting, weekly capacity meeting with Central Planning
- Leading the weekly ops meeting with each transport partner.
Leading the team
- Lead the team by giving clear directions, taking ownership and responsibility for people, costs and service.
- Actively involved in developing the team and skills of the individual team members by giving constructive feedback, clear instructions, explanations and coaching.
- Creates enthusiastic colleagues by giving clear and realistic goals. Explanation of the impact of behaviour. Creating a positive atmosphere and inspire the team to go for the best performance.
- The candidate should have a solid background in retail distribution in the Polish market;
- Strong knowledge of the local transport market;
- Knowledge of warehouse operations;
- At least 5 years of experience in working with transport partners;
- Bachelor level in combination with at least 5 years of relevant work experience (preferably in a similar role)
We provide you the following remuneration
- ResponsibilitiesA competitive salary
- A company laptop and phone
- 15% employee discount for purchases at Action
- Private healthcare
- Introduction training in Netherlands
- Modern equipment and working conditions